Join the first International Marketing Conference and Comedy in Amsterdam!
A unique full-day conference, in English, with top speakers, best cases, networking, entertainment and fun in Boom Chicago’s Rozentheater in the heart of Amsterdam.
With talks about Branding, Social media marketing, Neuromarketing, Growth Hacking, Data Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, E-commerce, Online Advertising, business development, our program covers some of the biggest conversations within marketing and business development today. The program also presents a singer, an act of the Amsterdam Magic Show and of Boom Chicago and a networking drink. What else?
Whatever piques your interest, be sure to check out the full program here so you can get a handy overview on what’s happening on the day.
Come and listen to top speakers, hear best practices, grow your network, share insights with other professionals and have fun in Boom Chicago’s Rozentheater in the heart of Amsterdam.
– 9:00 – 17:00 International Conference with speakers, entertainers and a comedy act by Boom Chicago (ticket for only € 35). The bar will be open the whole day for your drink and networking needs (consumptions at own expense).
– 17:00 – 18:00 Networking drink. (consumptions at own expense).
– 20:30 – 22:30 Optional: Comedy show by Boom Chicago ‘The Future is Here…and it’s slightly annoying’ (€ 16,50 instead of € 26,50 for conference attendees).
Speakers & Entertainers
– 9:20-9:30 Arianna Ardia-Wenink | Founder & Event Manager | marketingSpark: Kick off
– 9:30-10:00 Tim Zuidgeest | Co-founder | Unravel Research: 5 insights learned from thousands neuromarketing ad-tests
– 10:00-10:30 Regan Kirk | Growth Hacking Trainer and Coach | Growth Tribe: Growth Hacking – Power Session
– 10:45-11:15 Martijn Lampert | Co-Founder and Research Director | Glocalities: Who likes the jester archetype? And … who doesn’t?
– 11:15-11:45 Max Pinas| Creative director | Dept: What brands need, to survive the millennial age
– 11:45-12:15 Jan Willem Alphenaar | LinkedIn trainer and consultant for marketing & sales | Next Business Academy B.V.: How to get maximum reach with content on LinkedIn
– 13:15-13:30 Fritz with a Z | Magician | Amsterdam Magic Show: Magic Act
– 13.30-14.00 Daniel Gebler | CTO | Picnic: Everywhere commerce – voice interfaces, autonomous warehouses, self-driving delivery
– 14:00-14:30 Zoe Brownstone, Stand up act
– 14:30-15:00 Marloes Joosten | Founder of Xebia Voice Technology | Xebia: Are you prepared for the age of assistance?
– 14:30-15:00 Marion Mulder | Product Manager for chatbots & voice solutions, AI Ethics | MuldiMedia: A chatbot for a hospital (how) does that work?
– 15:15-15:30 Anita Sanders | Singer | Anita Sanders
– 15:30-16:00 Mathijs Duringhof | Creative director | BLCKBRD Soundbranding: Does your brand communicate it’s core values consistently through sound and music? A carefully designed audio identity will help building a longterm and meaningful relationship with your audiences
– 16:00-16:30 Maria Mihaylova| Marketing Manager | Heineken Experience: A look into our data-driven journey. Who is this ‘tourist’ and what does he want?
– 16:30-16:50 Rob AndristPlourde | Comedy act by Boom Chicago
Boom Chicago’s Comedy Show
Boom Chicago will perform an act of their latest comedy show: ‘The Future is Here…and it’s slightly annoying’ during the conference. This show focuses on technology and its impact on our society. You can choose to see the whole show in the evening with attendee discount. The ticket with the event attendee discount costs € 16,50 instead of € 26,50.
Boom Chicago’s Rozentheater is one of the capital’s finest venues and the perfect home to comedy and innovative productions. The perfect place to meet each other in an inspirational and relaxed environment.
Partners & Sponsors